How do you use digital signage on TV?
Any TV with a HDMI port will work. So, using your TV for digital signage is as simple as plugging in a digital signage player with a HDMI cable, for example, Cenareo's Plug & Play player or ScreenCloud. This lets you control the TV from your content management system and start showing content.
How do I use digital signage on chromecast and the Formuler GTV?
Digital Signage using Chromecast
- Purchase a Formuler GTV box.
- Download the Google Home app.
- Add content from phone or tablet.
- Plug Chromecast into HDMI port.
- Set up Chromecast.
- Access your projects and information.